Most of the colours are available in a variety of thicknesses. You can opt for a single colour or a combination of any two colours laminated together. Teak patterns can be added to any two- or three-colour combination via routing, using the CNC (computer numerical control) equipment at our plant.
Below is a list of all thickness options and their uses.
- 3 mm (0.12 in): Single colour. Provides traction with minimal cushioning.
- 10 mm (0.39 in): Monochrome or two-tone. Most frequently used in a double layer to make coaming bolsters.
- 13 mm (.51 in): Two-tone. Ideal for helm pads or cooler tops.
- 20 mm (0.79 in): Monochrome or two-tone. Maximum comfort for helm pads, coolers, and coaming bolsters. Also available in dual density for advanced comfort (only in Black, Storm Gray or White as the bottom colour).
- 23 mm (0.91 in): Our thickest material. Commonly used for two-colour coaming bolsters.