We are the exclusive manufacturer of SeaDek products for Eastern Canada
SeaDek is a revolutionary patented floor covering used not only by the top boat builders in the marine industry, but also by the boat owners seeking custom products. Made from closed-cell PE/EVA foam, SeaDek products offer safe and comfortable alternatives to the marine traction products currently on the market. They are also easy to install and customizable.
Formulated with an acrylic-based, high-bond, pressure-sensitive 3M adhesive, SeaDek's robust peel-and-stick application makes it easy to install, without requiring any mounting of hardware. SeaDek is available in a variety of textures, thicknesses and colours for virtually endless customization. In addition to the standard options, SeaDek offers premium options such as triple lamination, custom routing, static laser logos, full-sheet laser patterning, and more!
Seadek can be tailored to fit countless applications on nearly any type of boat.
- Exceptional traction, even when wet
- Unparalleled comfort when standing, walking or leaning on boat surfaces
- Shock absorption, which decreases fatigue
- Protection of boat surfaces from scratches, chips and dents
- Noise-reducing characteristics - ideal for fishing!
If you have a boat, choose SeaDek!